As a Recruitment Specialist you will:
- Bring tactical execution, exceptional organizational skills, high touch customer service and ownership of the candidate, interviewer and hiring manger experiences.
- Deliver excellent candidate experience with a high degree of touch, communications, urgency, support and overall excellence in customer service and communication;
- Utilize your exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills to meticulously schedule multiple hiring team screening calls, follow ups and onsite interviews to ensure a seamless experience for recruiters, interviewers and candidates;
- Manage all interview logistics, including but not limited to booking travel and accommodations, preparing interview rooms, coordinating video interviews and interview debriefs;
- Shepherd our candidates through the onsite interview process from arrival to departure and provide a high-touch, positive experience;
- Own the administration of offline candidate assessment tools/processes such as case studies and exercises
- Post-interview outreach and communication of next steps, logistics, and follow-up questions (e.g. reimbursements);
- Uphold ATS Driven Logistics policies and practices;
- Own job postings and drafting of offer letters.
- Focus on Financial Optimization where possible (travel, hotels, candidate experience).
As a Recruitment Specialist you will need:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience ideally in a fast-paced technology, professional services, or digital environment;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to constantly multi-task and “switch gears” to priority projects at hand;
- Hands-on experience using and updating a complex database such as a CRM or ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
- Expert-level competency in Microsoft Outlook, along with basic Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong service orientation and a positive attitude;
- Meticulous attention to detail: Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency despite frequent interruptions;
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills, particularly in relation to understanding and executing complex instructions;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Exceptional ability to maintain professional composure and a considerate demeanor at all times, particularly in stressful situations;
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information;
- Must be able to spend significant time walking and/or standing;
- Overtime may be required, including coming in earlier or staying later than normal end time.