Recruitment Coordinator (Consultant)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Our commitment to innovation extends to our first-class Human Resources team, which is currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for our Santa Monica office. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, high volume recruiting team focused on providing best in class service to the top music company in the industry. This position is ideal for a highly-motivated individual who is strongly committed to customer service and pursuing a career in Human Resources in a creatively driven industry.
- Work in fast-paced team environment supporting the Recruiting Team by coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews, creating employment offers letters and conducting reference checks for multiple UMG business units across the US.
- Candidate Interview Scheduling
- Includes in-person interviews, phone interviews, video conferences, and the coordination of travel arrangements when needed
- Communicate with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Candidates for alignment of schedules
- Timely follow-up to ensure the process moves forward
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to the Candidates, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers involved in the interview process
- Manage and track the scheduling process in our applicant tracking system (Jobvite)
- Employment Offer Letters and Reference Checks
- Prepare and processes high-volume offer letters, conduct reference checks and communicate completion to the appropriate team members
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance across the centralized recruiting function
- Administrative Support
- Manage calendar and appointments with an understanding of business priorities for senior department team member
- Book travel and accommodations as needed
- Complete expense reports on a weekly basis
- Support with inquiries and data research pertaining to business needs
- Proactively identify areas of support
- Handle additional needs as requested
- Professional interactions with visitors, applicants, and employees, and serve as front line customer service representative and follow up, as appropriate
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients and recruiters in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include additional responsibilities based on business needs
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interface with staff at all levels
- Professional, responsive interaction with candidates
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully balance work priorities across multiple recruiters
- Highly adaptable to a fluid and changing work environment
- Must have excellent follow through skills and the ability to anticipate and address business needs proactively
- Great team player and finding opportunities to help the team achieve goals and deliverables
- Uses sound judgement and questions if something is out of the normal standards and processes
- Prepares reports and tracks progress in closing offers
- 1+ years of administrative experience preferred
- HRIS experience, PeopleSoft or ATS a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.