Recruiting Operations Lead
ServiceTitan is seeking a Recruiting Operations Lead who wants to improve the efficiency and productivity of the Talent Acquisition team.
What you’ll do
- Develop the recruiting operations roadmap to infuse process and programs into ServiceTitan that align with both the recruiting and business goals
- Track, analyze, and report on PeopleOps Key Performance Indicators: time to fill, source of hire, candidate experience, quality of hire, etc. Leverage this data to partner effectively to serve as inputs in developing and tracking performance against annual and quarterly recruiting goals and strategy for the Talent Acquisition team in partnership with VP of Talent and People. This includes surfacing insights with key team members for action.
- Spearhead and implement recruiting initiatives: internships, referral program, recruiting partnerships, employment branding
- Onboard new recruiters and coordinators with training, best practices, technical and moral support
- Act as the recruitment liaison, point of contact, and subject matter expert for key cross-functional departments such as Finance, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Create meaningful relationships with recruiters and recruiting leadership to uncover the areas for improvement and learning opportunities across the organization.
- Evaluate technical tools and capabilities and drive adoption of new technologies and ways of working, including vendor selection and implementation
What you’ll need
- 4 + years’ experience in talent acquisition and operational effectiveness
- Passionate about recruiting and streamlining operations for the TA team
- Deep understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and how to best optimize it for efficiency and quality
- High-impact communication skills with ability to present complex data in logical, concise and insightful ways
- Advanced data manipulation capabilities including reporting (ad hoc, dashboards, scorecards)
- Ability to oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, communication and collaboration skills
- Growth mindset, seeks feedback and strong desire to improve
- Flexible and ability to shift priorities when needed
- Proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with business partners, stakeholders and team members
- Vendor management; ability to build strong relationships while driving results
- Experience with Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017