Recruiting Coordinator/Junior Recruiter
Location: Hollywood, CA
Reporting to: Head of Recruiting
“Our people are everything. Recruiting is the most important part of the business”... and then approximately 2 minutes later, you’re handed a vague job request that needs to be filled in 2 weeks; oh, and the hiring manager is going on vacation tomorrow. Sound familiar? We’ve all been there -- but there’s good news! The recruiting and talent acquisition world is changing.
At Jumpcut, one of our focuses for 2019 is optimizing our department's ability to impact the business. Our company is still building; and we understand that being proactive, hiring strategically, and attracting the top 5% of talent can single-handedly determine a company’s success. What does this mean? It means we invest our time and efforts into finding the best talent, and people-designing an amazing company -- not cat-wrangling stakeholders and begging for calendar time.
As the Coordinator/Jr Recruiter, you will be working closely with our Head of Recruiting, Recruiting Ops team, and Sourcing team. This means that you will not only be key in the day-to-day coordination, sourcing, and recruiting efforts; you will also be up close and personal with projects like the ATS re-architecture, our sourcing research and strategy, and department process development.
- Owning candidate correspondence, interview coordination, and journey management
- Improving upon and maintaining department organizational systems and initiatives
- Providing sourcing support and helping guide the sourcing team
- Assisting with resume evaluations and procuring candidate work samples
- Co-managing the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and enforcing process
- Offering research and project support (2019 projects include: ATS re-arch, candidate database build-out, and organization mapping)
- 1+ years recruiting-related experience in a high volume environment
- Exposure to applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Exceptional communication and deductive reasoning
Additionally, you might be a good fit if…
- You want to career track to a Recruiter, Sourcer, or Recruiting Ops role
- Your formatting and excel skills are on point
- You are the most resourceful, well-planned person among your friends
- You have some agency experience
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs, catered meals, unlimited PTO, and a full suite of benefits. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
Compensation is competitive, and dependent on experience: $40,000 - $55,000 annually
Read Full Job Description