Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of sweetgreen’s People team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at sweetgreen, your main goal is to help bring top talent to sweetgreen by having the interview process and candidate experience be world calss. Our recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of the company. You will be responsible for supporting our recruiters as they guide managers and candidates through sweetgreen’s selection process and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Ensure each candidate has an exceptional recruiting experience, by providing clear and concise guidance on process steps, timely follow-up on any question and superior assistance with on-site logistics.
- Provide timely and accurate candidate status information to all hiring managers and ensure they are well-informed on each step of the recruiting process.
- Coordinate calendar and schedule candidate phone and on-site interviews. Assist in the coordination of candidate travel.
- Prepare and provide supplemental handouts to candidates and interview panel in a timely fashion.
- Provide timely follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Support outreach activities to assist in creating diverse candidate pools for each open position.
- Generate reporting metric data on candidate demographics, workflow, and activity.
- Successful experience as a Recruiting Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator is required. Start-up/emerging company experience would be ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, exemplary customer service skills with an emphasis on tact and confidentiality.
- Proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Must have prior experience working with an Applicant Tracking System.
- Roll-up your sleeves, can-do attitude, with a sense of urgency and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor.
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision, while also understanding when it is appropriate to escalate issues.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity. Flexible, able to change direction quickly
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.