Cie is an innovation accelerator for large enterprises and a growth accelerator for emerging start-up companies. We’re looking for an entry-level coordinator to help our recruiters grow our internal teams. This is a great opportunity to get professional recruiting experience while working for a young, upbeat, fast growing company in Orange County.
This is a unique opportunity for you to flex your expertise in the identification and engagement of top-notch talent to help build and shape in-house technical recruiting capabilities!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Source candidates through LinkedIn, Facebook, AngelList, Behance, Coroflot, etc., and create a candidate database for our current and future open requisitions
- Partner with our internal recruiters to conduct launch meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present top-tier candidates
- Research & identify prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, industry networking, and internal sources
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive potential future candidates
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Be a go getter: You look for new ways to contribute and for ways to be even better at what you are already doing
- Planning skills: From Post-Its to Outlook to Sharepoint to Dropbox, you know what you need to stay organized and do it
- Master of multi-tasking: Juggling lots of tasks with different deadlines doesn’t faze you
- Passion for helping others:You want to make life easy for our coworkers
- Fast paced mentality: A place where quickly moving people and deadlines is where you thrive
- You’re resourceful: Getting-stuff-done is your middle name
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar (with an amazing happy hour), free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description