Honey is helping millions save money on a daily basis and we're growing! Our team is looking for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to organize and schedule a high volume of interviews and offer valuable iterations on our scheduling process to create an exceptional candidate experience! Being an avid online shopper and Honey user is a huge plus :)
We’re growing and shipping software quickly - this person will need to execute just as quickly.
What You'll Do:
- Create a candidate experience unlike any other -- you love working with people.
- Point person for all communication with candidates related to their onsite interview and any rescheduling needed
- Finding interviewers to fill in for interview cancellations
- Working closely with the Director to implement a scheduling and reporting process so all hiring managers are prepared for who they are interviewing on any given day
- Coordinating all travel arrangements for candidates as needed
- Secondary responsibilities will be to help recruiting team source candidates during any down time
- Other projects related to the role as needed
- 1-2 years experience in a coordination or assistant role
- Experience scheduling a high volume of interviews or meetings
- Clear understanding of when something take priority over something else and knows when to ask questions
- Ability and experience changing priorities or schedules quickly and as needed
- Extensive experience with Google Calendar
- BS/BA Degree
- Tremendous attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- This person will work well with ambiguity and enjoys the challenge of building something from scratch
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.