What You'll Do
- Support a fast-paced recruiting team and act as a point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, manage interviews and book travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Partner with recruiters and ensure candidates are moving through the interview process quickly and effectively; making sure candidates are always up to date.
- Host candidates onsite and make them feel relaxed and welcome in our amazing office space.
- Assist in management and housekeeping of our ATS system (we use Lever).
- Help to develop and improve recruiting process.
What You'll Bring
- BS/BA degree with at least 1-2 years of coordinator experience in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, highly collaborative with an incredible attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, integrity and the ability to work in stressful situations.
- Familiar with Google Suite, Lever and LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
What You'll Get
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off
Why JOANYWe are a data-driven company with the desire to change the status quo of health care. Together with a relentless focus on customer service, we aim to make health care transparent and easier to navigate. Be a part of something larger than ourselves by helping millions of people across the U.S. get health insurance they can actually use.As an early-stage employee, you will be uniquely positioned to learn extensively while solving complex problems that are impactful to our customers and critical to our company’s success. Work with a team that values respect and emphasizes growth through mentorship rather than management. This is a great opportunity to leverage your skills to have a huge impact on the world. Your creative and technical expertise will directly help consumers across the U.S. get the care that they deserve.