Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our recruiting team and help us attract top talent and grow our awesome team across the globe.
As a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Tinder, you’ll be responsible for the candidate’s interview experience. You will work closely with our recruiters, hiring managers and candidates, contributing to the overall success of our recruiting process. You’ll be a direct and impactful presence in how Tinder is viewed as an amazing place to work.
In this role you will:
- Schedule and coordinate all phone and in-person interviews.
- Support and Partner with Recruiters to provide high quality experience to candidates throughout recruitment process.
- Book candidates travel arrangements (flights, hotels).
- Maintain an efficient process at all stages of the interview process.
- Collaborate with Recruiters on events or projects as needed.
We're looking for:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and navigate sensitive information with tact.
- Solutions oriented and able to prioritize responsibilities to work efficiently.
- Organized and detail oriented in a fast paced work environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively in a small group dynamic.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location