We’re seeking a seasoned and polished Sr. Recruiter to play an integral role in recruiting across various Business functions. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to apply their recruiting strategies and scale a high-performance recruiting organization! Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for our ever expanding Clean Tech space!
THE RECRUITER HAS 5 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with hiring managers to craft strong candidate experiences by using data and market research to meet hiring goals
- Be able to identify top talent and engage with candidates across various roles of our business
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
SOME EXPECTED 2019 DELIVERABLES
- Redesign and Implement a talent acquisition flow that reliably results in high quality hires, on time
- Build interview tools that support hiring managers as recruiters from job requisition creation to onboarding
- Be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Develop 30, 90, 180 talent check-in and use data/metrics to improve hiring accuracy and provide feedback to hiring managers and interview panels
- Identify opportunities to eliminate the effects of unconscious bias in the interview process
- Establish cost per acquisition metric, and identify ways to spend our recruiting budget more wisely
- Incentivize internal culture of recruiting through referral bonuses and hiring manager rewards
- 90% hired within 30 days of the plan
- 100% new hires meet or exceed expectations at 90-day new hire assessment
- 3-5+ years of experience in recruitment, with a focus on sourcing, advising interviewing panels and streamlining process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Strong working knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.