Earny’s mission is to give customers the confidence to shop by never overpaying on items again.
You build the teams that build our brand. You'll work closely with Product, Engineering, and Executive Teams to understand company needs, make hiring recommendations, and drive the continual growth of a great organization.
Who we are:
With one click Earny (www.earny.com) gets you money! Earny is a personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on almost every purchase. Earny uses low-latency price tracking to identify the lowest possible prices, and obtains refunds using credit card price protection.
Every year, online shoppers in the US lose 50 billion dollars in unclaimed money, and we’ve developed an elegant way of returning that money back to our customers. Our simple customer experience means sophisticated back-end decision-making on their behalf.
We’re currently looking for innovative and passionate people, who are eager to make a difference and play a vital role in Earny’s growth and success.
- Provide full life cycle recruiting across various departments with a focus on Engineering
- Source, evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent
- Partner with hiring managers and business leaders to assess requirements and come up with recruiting strategies to engage and interview top talent in the competitive tech market
- Analyze position requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate to the position
- Identify and recommend tools and technologies
- Protect and improve Earny’s candidate experience
- Represent our company culture with passion and integrity.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting across various departments with a strong focus on Engineering
- Knowledge of engineering skill sets (coding languages, tech stacks)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Proven experience recruiting in the LA Tech market
- Experience in high growth / startup environment is highly preferred
- Experience working cross functionally and holding people accountable for deliverables
- Familiarity with industry standard tools, protocols, and practices
- Know what it means to build a great company.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Casual work environment
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
- Catered lunches 2x per week