Recruiter / Generalist
Full-cycle Recruiter / Generalist
The ideal candidate will be driven and self-motivated, a true self-starter with a strong desire to BE GREAT! This role is designed to spend 60% on recruitment and 40% as a generalist. This is a great opportunity for a recruiter wanting to spread his/her wings as a HR generalist while continuing to facilitate hiring the best available talent for our open positions. The position will report directly to the Vice President, Talent.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle of recruitment for talent.
- Designs, plans and executes candidate selection process.
- Screens resumes, interview candidates (by video conference or in-person). Administers appropriate assessments, schedules interviews, facilitates reference/background checks, makes recommendations to hire and delivers employment offers.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates while building a pipeline of candidates.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external business partners to ensure timely achievement of all staffing goals.
- Effectively communicates employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g. salary negotiation, benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Partners with hiring managers to ensure all Federal and State laws and regulations are being followed.
- Manages candidate life-cycle in the ATS.
- Refine process to utilize latest trends in sourcing and screening.
- Follows up with related clerical aspects of employment, such as payroll, HRIS, etc.
- Partner with the Vice President, Talent on all things HR-related; talent acquisition, onboarding, off-boarding, payroll, benefits, HRIS, and other projects and tasks.
- 2-4 years of multi-location full-cycle recruiting experience preferably in sales or engineering
- 1+ years as a HR coordinator/generalist preferred
- Embrace new trends in Recruiting or HR
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Federal and State employment laws and regulations
- Familiarity using applicant tracking systems. We use Greenhouse!
- Intermediate skills using MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
One of the best places to work in Los Angeles according the LA Business Journal and recognized as a Deloitte Fast 500 company!
The MomentFeed SaaS marketing platform empowers national brands like Starbucks to engage with consumers on mobile at every point in their customer lifecycle. We help our clients harness the power of partner networks - Facebook, Google, Apple, Yelp, Bing (and more) to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and relevant ways, and measure campaign performance through the point of sale.
We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and the best partner our clients have ever had. Our people are awesome (if we do say so ourselves) and our offices are casual, fun, dog-friendly and low-key.
Every ‘Feeder gets:
- Health Benefits: comprehensive coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- MacBook Pro laptop provided on your first day
- Catered lunches on Thursdays; snacks and drinks all the time
- 401(k), commuter program, and an employer-paid fitness program