People Operations Coordinator
We're growing and building a 'best in class' team within our 'People Ops' group and want to invest in you as you develop your HR career – let the journey begin!
We’re looking for a team member with a flexible and positive approach to their work and a welcoming demeanor to interact with and provide service to a large group of internal coworkers.
In the role of People Operations Coordinator, you are an integral part of the HR team, using your drive and energy to support the day-to-day operations of the department. Expect to be the initial point of contact for HR related questions from employees at all levels. Additionally, use your strong organizational and interpersonal skills to assist with recruitment and provide general administrative support within the People Operations department.
- Serve as resource for general HR information, responding to management and employees with information and interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Support the recruitment / hiring process by working closely with the People Operations Director and Sr Specialist of Talent Acquisition on recruitment to include tracking, screening, interview scheduling and providing employment offers.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for all visitors to EZ Texting, assisting them to connect promptly with appropriate person(s)
- Provide internal departments with notification of new hires, changes and separations, and work closely with Payroll to ensure changes are processed and accurate information is maintained in HRIS systems.
- Ensure a smooth and organized operation by maintaining personnel-related records including I-9, EEO and other employment records maintained in files and electronically.
- Partner with IT Operations to manage On-boarding and Off-boarding processes.
- Organize and compile various packets, emails and materials required for recruiting, interviewing, and orientation.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience providing administrative support within the HR department of a mid-size professional services organization and a Bachelor’s degree preferred; HR certification a plus.
- General knowledge of HR and employment and benefit regulations, and compensation practices generally acquired through study of workforce trends and ongoing attendance at conferences, seminars, professional association meetings.
- A self-starter who can rely on their skill in prioritizing and organizing their workflow to respond to multiple requests.
- Strong attention to detail required to analyze and compile data for reporting.
- Dependable with the willingness to take the initiative to work collaboratively and with a sense of urgency.
- Written and oral communication skills necessary to successfully interact with and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, vendors, guests and clients.
- A desire and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and embrace opportunities for process improvements.
- Proficiency with HRIS systems, preferably ADP, ATS software, and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) version 2013 or higher.
- Fully paid medical (medical, dental, vision) benefits, 50% for families
- 401 (k) plan
- Unlimited sick leave
- Stock options
- Paid vacation
- Dog friendly office
- General awesomeness