People Operations Analyst
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How will you contribute to PatientPop?
As the People Operations Analyst, you will own all tools, systems and infrastructure that supports the People and Recruiting function. In this role, you will be our data and systems guru - implement, operate and optimize systems, databases and tools that streamline the end to end experience from recruiting to off-boarding. Your work at PatientPop will directly inform and support our ability to make data driven decisions about the candidate and employee experience.
As our People Operations Analyst, you’ll…
- Own all our people systems & tools including our HRMS, ATS, LMS, background screening & scheduling tools, etc
- Partner with leaders & hiring managers in order to build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Extract, cleanse, analyse, and visualize data for PatientPop leaders
- Architect, design, and prototype solutions to streamline and optimize business processes.
- Work with end-users to validate data and ensure buy-in with new reporting or analysis.
- Deliver data so that non-technical audiences can understand/respond as needed.
- Design and build analytics tools for our growing and evolving operations
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate results, recommend/implement tools and process improvements
- Engage in discussions to identify problems, quantify and improve the quality of workflows through data analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of our systems to help suggest the processes that drive automation and efficiency
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of overall experience
- 1+ year in a Recruiting or HR Operations role
- Provide metrics for key leaders with real-time data on key performance indicators relating to requisition status and hiring performance measurements
- Comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer within a self-organizing environment
- Experience evaluating, implementing and optimizing tools and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.