We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Operations Team
Our Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed. From human resources and information technology to marketing and operations management, the Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The North America People Director will work closely with our North America leadership and global people operations team to drive innovation, scaling our people model and adding valued expertise in how we enable the next generation of digital leaders. This role will lead the North America People, Culture & Talent Organization in identifying and driving improvements to our end-to-end employee lifecycle and employee experience covering business partnering, compensation, people analytics, employee value proposition and people development. The People Director will be accountable for leading both regional strategy and managing the regional team responsible for execution of all people topics.
In this newly created role, you will work closely with our global people team and regional leadership in creating a holistic people strategy, inclusive of People Operations, HR, Recruiting, L&D and Organizational Development to ensure tailored, local and cross-functional innovation and execution of best practices for our people. As DV continues to grow, this role will play a part in defining our employee value proposition, embed this vision into the employee lifecycle, provide expert guidance on our people management processes and oversee our people analytics to provide data-driven recommendations to audiences across levels. You will be up to date on the latest people and talent trends and have a progressive outlook on performance and development.
- 12+ years of experience in HR Strategy, HR Operations Business Planning, and/or Strategic Planning in a fast growing company, preferably in the tech space
- Bachelor degree and advanced degree in related field preferred
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities and growth goals
- High emotional intelligence and robust communication and influencing skills to build relationships cross-functionally and across levels
- Business acumen coupled with great attention to the human element
- Analytical thinker with an ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations
- Experience breaking down processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels
- Experience with project management, strategic planning and demonstrated experience in change management
- Knowledge of global and regional People and Talent trends
- High level of integrity; experience working with sensitive and confidential situations; track record of building strong trust and confidence with business leaders and teams
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.