People and Talent Coordinator
About the Role
As our People and Talent Coordinator you will work directly with and learn from key company leaders and gain exposure to a wide range of business operations. Medely is looking for a highly organized and motivated person who is interested in the practical and creative elements of People Operations. As the People and Talent Coordinator you will bring a high level of customer service, enthusiasm, and should be comfortable in a fast paced environment. We are looking for someone to drive and deliver People and Talent initiatives and who will be the ambassador of Medely culture.
What You'll Do
- Assist with activities across the recruiting life cycle including creating job postings, sourcing candidates, screening, and scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- Act as point of contact for all candidates throughout the hiring process
- Nurture candidates in the pipeline through consistent updates and communication
- Managing our Applicant Tracking System and post interview feedback
- Welcome in new team members with new hire orientations
- Assist People Ops team with internal event management
- Manage our internal newsletter and company intranet
- Manage day to day office operations
- Assists with quarterly reviews and internal feedback system
- Fosters dialogue with employees to collect feedback and inform People Ops team
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed by the People Ops team
What You'll Need
- You have 1-3 years of relevant working experience. Prior experience in HR/People Ops/Recruiting is preferred
- BS/BA degree
- Meticulously organized and detail oriented
- A positive attitude and a passion to learn anything and everything
- Friendly team player who has a “no task is too small” attitude
- A focus on results with a high sense of urgency and time management skills
- Creative thinker with the desire to make employee and management experience pleasant
- Experience with our ATS system (Greenhouse) preferred but not required
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we implemented a 3 weeks PTO policy.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.