Office & Culture Coordinator
Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission is to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What you’ll do:
We’re seeking an Office & Culture Coordinator to maintain a fast-paced environment overseeing our employee experience. In this role, you will be responsible for keeping the office running smoothly by coordinating a variety of internal and external events as well as assisting with Human Resources needs and tasks. You will work closely with colleagues cross-functionally to create and maintaining a holistic, customer-obsessed, culture of innovation and be the first face guests meet when they visit Stack. You will manage employee onboarding, engagement, and retention to foster a culture of inclusiveness.
- Ambassador: Manage the Stack Guest Experience. This includes, but is not limited to: scheduling, coordinating, providing office tours, setting up meeting rooms, and ordering food.
- Office Management: Keep the office organized and stocked with supplies, food, and drinks. Liaise with property managers, real estate brokers, cleaning crews, and repair services.
- Events: Help execute inspiring cultural events ranging from weekly happy hours to occasional evening parties. Manage employee feedback and announcements around all events.
- Asset Management: Manage and track all physical assets as well as digital software subscriptions. Assist with any IT repairs and requests.
- Human Resources: Assist with new employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Executive Management: Assist with booking travel for trade shows, conferences, business travel, etc. Assist with calendar/meeting scheduling for executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, everything Apple
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a startup culture
- A proactive nature: you see what needs to be done and you do go after it
- Strong work ethic with a passion to get the job done
- A passion of organization and order
- Enjoyment of hospitality and helping others
- Ability to prioritize and shift quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, professional and courteous disposition
- Excellent documentation, computer and correspondence skills
- Tech savvy
Role and Benefits + Perks:
- Temp-to-Hire: This is a hourly, temp-to-hire position in our Venice office. We are looking to find the right person and then bring them on full-time within 3 to 6 months as the role expands.
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Allowances: Stack Coupons - buy anything from our sites at cost!
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday :)
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons