Manager, Talent Development
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. Over the past year, we’ve had tremendous growth in our business and our teams globally. We’re looking for a rockstar Manager, Learning & Development to help build and deliver high-impact learning experiences across the organization to support us through these exciting times of growth and change.
Reporting to the VP, HR this role will be responsible for partnering with senior leaders across the business to design and deliver unique and relevant learning experiences. The ideal candidate for this role has exceptional people skills as well as keen business acumen. If you are a builder and are passionate about solving interesting problems, then this is the right role for you.
- Partner with senior leaders across the business to identify performance needs and key learning priorities at the individual, team and organizational level
- Learn about every aspect of our business to deliver high-impact solutions needed to proactively address challenges
- Design and deliver cutting-edge learning experiences, including manager effectiveness, employee development, and leadership development programs that provide learning experiences that strengthen every employee’s understanding of Tinder’s culture, values and goals
- Conduct needs assessment to determine the evolution of leadership and high potential programs
- Develop and facilitate team building workshops
- Market internal offerings and establish a regular communications cadence to help employees make the most of our learning opportunities
- Manage Grovo, our LMS, including administration, curricula management, reporting, and engagement strategies
- Apply a data driven approach to measuring effectiveness of programs and continuously iterate to improve results
- Enhance our new hire onboarding program
- Champion and embody the mission and values of Tinder’s culture in all learning programs and all that you do
- Partner with and manage external training providers as needed
- Create video tutorials and e-learning coursework, as needed
- Lead ad-hoc specials projects
We're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Learning & Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, OD or related field
- Experience in leading and designing leadership development programs is a must
- Strong consulting and relationship management skills
- Strong instructional design, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence and influence skills
- Experience with with effectiveness and development tools such as: DiSC, Hogan, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Masters Degree in OD, HR or other related discipline
- Experience building learning programs in the tech industry
- Knowledge of e-learning and video authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, GoAnimate, etc.
- Experience with change management approaches and methodologies
- Previous experience with Learning Management Systems