Manager, Recruiting Operations
Inspire’s People team is seeking a Manager, Recruiting Operations who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Recruiting Operations Manager at Inspire, you will adopt a “talent as a product” approach to building and iterating on hiring practices to enable our leaders to build world-class teams that crush out goals, live our values and accelerate our mission.
THE MANAGER, RECRUITING OPS HAS 5 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Optimize the Talent Acquisition Flow and Reporting: create the most efficient, data-driven, hiring system possible that results in high-quality talent delivered on time, on budget while maintaining high approval ratings from candidates we reject.
- Identify & Attract Great Talent: Deeply understand the mindset of talent we seek to attract and build online and offline experiences to articulate our value as an employer to people we seek to hire.
- Design the Candidate Experience: Ensure candidates leave their interview understanding Inspire’s Mission, Goals and Values in a way that makes them desire an offer.
- Build a Culture of Talent Acquisition: Train and coach talent acquisition capabilities in all Inspire leaders and Avengers.
- Matrix Team Management: Lead and develop a team of internal and agency recruiters
SOME EXPECTED 2019 DELIVERABLES
- Redesign and Implement a talent acquisition flow that reliably results in high quality hires, on time
- Build interview tools that support hiring managers as recruiters from job requisition creation to onboarding
- Develop 30, 90, 180 talent check-in tools, and use metrics to improve hiring accuracy
- Identify opportunities to eliminate the effects of unconscious bias in the interview process
- Optimize the ATS to support refined acquisition flow, and produce actionable reporting
- Advise quarterly headcount planning process to ensure we’re setting realistic, attainable goals
- Establish cost per acquisition metric, and identify ways to spend our recruiting budget more wisely
- Incentivize internal culture of recruiting through referral bonuses and hiring manager rewards
- 90% hired within 30 days of the plan
- 100% new hires meet or exceed expectations at 90-day new hire assessment
- Teacher - energized by enabling others to build their recruiting skills over time
- Flexible - has a clear point of view on the right way, but willing to allow for freedom within a framework
- Confidence- quickly establishes themselves as a trusted advisor
- Inquisitive - ask questions to understand and gain perspective
- Authentic - connects easily with others through honesty, compassion, and vulnerability
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment, with a focus on building systems & tools
- Has created talent acquisition dashboards to understand and optimize the recruiting process
- Solid understanding of recruiting systems, such as ATS and candidate sourcing tools
- Strong understanding of Recruiting and HR functions and interdependencies with other functions
- Experienced in building new systems and processes within a strong existing culture
- Self-starter with ability to work with little direction and produce results
CULTURE & PERKS
- Inspire’s culture balances the serious nature and tone of a professional company with the move-fast-and-execute tone of a rapidly growing emerging tech company. We believe in working hard and producing, but doing it in a positive and friendly environment where collaboration is rampant. Inspire calls its employees Avengers. It’s a team out to even the score on behalf of the common man, to challenge the status quo and confront apathy and old-world bureaucracy.
- Every Avenger lives for the mission: To build the world’s most customer-focused clean power platform and inspire a connected moment towards a brighter energy future. Avengers are scrappy, restless, humble and committed to balancing passion with purpose and profit.
- Inspire offers competitive compensation and equity packages, plus benefits such as health, vision, life, and dental insurance - Not to mention, unlimited vacation, 401(k) plan, and LOTS of cupcakes!