Manager, Campus Programs
Manager, Campus Programs
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com.
The Manager, Campus Programs will function as a key member of the Distribution People team. Under the direction of the Director, Human Resources, the Manager, Campus Programs will design and deploy intern and post graduate level initiatives to support ongoing business transformation.
In this role, the Manager, Campus Programs Campus Recruiting Program Manager will collaborate with leaders globally from administrative and functional units to understand the needs and opportunities to design and deploy two programs in alignment with strategic growth areas of the business. This role will be the main liaison to universities and diversity programs globally ensuring we attract top talent and create meaningful opportunities for those who participate. The Manager will engage with both internal and external subject matter experts, functional leaders, and initiative sponsors to lead campus recruiting strategies, coordinate various events, document and monitor the initiatives progress, in addition to evaluating the outcomes YOY.
This position is located in Burbank.
- Develop and manage a global internship program for undergraduates in the business areas of Operations and Project Management.
- Develop a 1 – 2 year global rotational program for post graduates in the business areas of Operations and Project Management, with an alignment to internal Leadership development tracks.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to create a viable campus strategy, including a branding campaign.
- Facilitate recruitment needs to ensure the appropriate level of candidate alignment and hiring manager engagement.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate relevant learning tracks through 3rd, party, internal L&D, and or other internal sources.
- Manage the apprenticeship training program in the UK. “Levy in the UK”? Candidates won’t know what this means.
- Responsible for formal program status/metrics reports (dashboard), covering overall campus recruitment progress and program content development with respect to work assignments, rotation specifics, etc.”
- While overseeing a small team of Campus Recruiters, stay actively involved with the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of the program’s candidates.
- Develop and refine procedures necessary to run these programs.
- Manage the overall budget for the programs.
- Review existing programs globally and look for integration opportunities. Recommend and develop new processes as needed.
- Participation and ownership of short term and long-term goals for the program.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Tracking and measurement of performance metrics related to the client account. Confusing. Client account?
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with an emphasis on prioritizing daily tasks.
- Ability to work as a team member and partner with multiple internal clients, internal leadership, universities, stakeholders and colleagues globally.
- Must be resourceful in identifying alternatives to achieve objectives and act with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through tight time constraints and achieve the goals.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a Campus Recruiting Program Manager role, or equivalent HR/Talent Acquisition experience.
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional active listening skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong Excel to enable visual data.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working within a Talent Acquisition Applicant Tracking System.
- Ability to engage and inspire diverse audiences.
- Ability to present in front of groups of people.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to adapt to a global mindset.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Prior L&D and/or HR operational experience preferred
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common goal.
- Knowledge of flipped learning models.
- HBDI or other Behavioral certification
- Lean Six Sigma Awareness
- Experience with large scale organizational change efforts.
- International work experience
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.