Internal Technical Training Specialist
Interested in helping team members acquire product expertise & certification to ensure ServiceTitan customers get a great experience? The ideal candidate for this role will use their ServiceTitan and/or industry expertise to build, deliver and maintain a technical training & certification program targeted at ServiceTitan employees & partners.
ServiceTitan’s culture is all about delivering a top-notch & knowledgeable customer experience, and this person will work with other members of the Customer Training Team to raise the baseline level of product knowledge for ServiceTitan team members to allow them to deliver a consistently superb experience and expertise to our customers.
Internal Technical Training Specialist
The ideal candidate for this role will be a seasoned trainer, a self-starter and must have ServiceTitan expertise.
- Design & Deliver expert-level and highly engaging industry & product training to ServiceTitan team members
- Use product & home services industry expertise to build “industry-relevant” courses, workshops & coaching resources
- Continuously learn “best practices”, new product features & integrations to educate others and provide an exceptional customer experience. Help others educate on those “best practices”.
- Analyze knowledge gaps and recommend approach to achieve consistent product knowledge for multiple roles
- Build a “Certification” path for each role to ensure new & existing employees have needed product & industry knowledge
- Provide internal teams & managers Change Management coaching to help guide customers on managing the transition and adoption of ServiceTitan
- Leverage existing E-Learning courses
- Work with other Training Team members to incorporate all courses into Litmos LMS
- Deliver exceptional customer training & transition management during peak periods – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and online via web conferencing
- Deliver Outstanding Product Training – Conduct ServiceTitan training workshops & courses to new & existing employees
- Embed Best Practices – Ensure all demos, examples & approaches to training courses emphasize the “best practices” of ServiceTitan and the home services industry
- Multimedia Content – Leverage existing customer-facing training content where possible & work with E-Learning Team to develop any new content needed
- Train-the-Trainer – Educate other ServiceTitan employees on how to educate their customers using ServiceTitan Training resources
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceTitan software & the home services industry
- 2+ years of experience in delivering exceptional training, coaching or mentorship, with a background working with software in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, inter-personal & project management skills
- Team player attitude and eagerness to keep ServiceTitan (and our customers) on the cutting edge by learning with new technologies & instructional approaches
- Experience in design, delivery & maintenance of software training and certification programs
- Excellent ability to multi-task the design, development, and execution of multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Willingness to deliver customer-focused training during peak periods.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with the willingness to travel up to 20%.
- Experience with Litmos LMS and training development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Camtasia
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
- Ability to meet with key stakeholders and appropriately influence them during the project management process
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017