Immigration and Global Mobility Specialist
We’re looking for an Immigration and Global Mobility Specialist to join Procore’s Global Mobility team. In this role, you’ll partner with our People Services, Talent Acquisition, and across the business to provide compliant support to our global locations, delivering an amazing end-to-end employee experience and service delivery.
This opportunity is located in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create meaningful experiences in worldwide immigration, specifically with the US but not limited to H-1Bs, Green Card (all phases), NAFTA Professional (TN) visa, STEM Optional Practical Training (OPT), and I-983 training plans
- Serve as point-of-contact for candidates and employees requiring work-based immigration support, administer all applicable internal/external processes legally and compliantly, and keep impacted stakeholders up-to-date on case status
- Conduct research on international laws, policies, and solutions to various mobility issues
- Respond to employee queries in the US domestic relocation program and provide recommendations for effective resolution
- Help develop relocation policies for the needs of the business and around the world
- Provide administrative support for all functions of Global Mobility including invoicing, recordkeeping, time-line oversight, and reporting
What we’re looking for:
- 3 - 5 years of immigration with domestic and international mobility experience
- Strong command of Google Suite and MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Profession level written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, in-person)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Respect for confidential information
- Extremely resourceful with strong attention to details and high-level organization and time management skills across multiple deadlines and time zones
- Possesses general business acumen with demonstrated analytical, creative thinking, and thoughtful problem-solving abilities
- Bilingual Spanish (fluency in reading, writing, and speaking) is a plus but not essential for the role
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.