HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The Human Resources Manager will be based in Santa Monica, CA and will lead the corporate HR program and policies as they pertain to employee relations, compensation and benefits, safety, performance, employee satisfaction, and culture. They will work to ensure that the Company is in compliance with all federal and state laws, while implementing new initiatives within the HR structure to ensure we are efficient and effective. The HRM will instill TaskUs culture in all initiatives, events, and actions. They will be a role model for all employees, maintaining strict confidentiality and composure at all times.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Conduct weekly 121’s with direct reports, to support them and clearly outline KPIs, tasks and responsibilities on an ongoing basis
- Manage attendance, compensation and career growth of direct reports
- Ensure all HQ employees have the tools, resources, and equipment they need to be productive.
- Partner with leadership to issue quarterly ESAT survey to the HQ team
- Participate in HQ Events and Wellness committee
- Track and respond to and/or investigate as necessary all emails received to the Confidence Line.
- Prepare all termination documents as needed, including notices, final paychecks, and separation agreements in partnership with finance and legal.
- Conduct employee investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts in line with our people first approach.
- Draft and distribute via DocuSign all new hire offer letters and employee documents and policies
- Manage the onboarding process for all new hires including ADP setup, paperwork, and benefits
- Monitor COBRA enrollees, and all EDD claims and filings.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals.
- Assist with relocation requests and visa applications.
- Update/revise the employee handbook & company policies as required by law or necessary for the business and new hires to align with all Federal and State laws in which the Company conducts business.
- Monitor all new hire enrollments and address employee questions and life events/changes
- Maintain the HRIS system with accurate and up-to-date employee and company information
- Administer FMLA, non-FMLA, and other types of leave along with reasonable accommodations in accordance with state and federal laws
- Promote, administer and assist employees to understand our ridiculously good benefit and perks programs
- People management
- Exercises initiative and excellent time management skills at all times to prioritize and identify responsibilities, issues, and solutions
- Detail-oriented to the extreme
- Employee Development/Coaching
- Benefit Administration/Open Enrollment selection
- Anticipates, identifies and resolves problems or obstacles by utilizing logic and systematic processes
- Effectively manages time and priorities to meet deadlines
- PHR / SHRM-CP Strongly Preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Prior experience with ADP Workforce now, Oracle HCM
- FMLA/DOL/PDL/CFRA/FLSA/EEOC experience
- Previous oversight of 100+ employees
- Start-up and/or private company experience highly preferred
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.