Human Resources Generalist
We’re looking for a People Services (HR) Generalist to join Procore’s People Services team. In this role, you’ll support our global business objectives by providing expertise and hands-on support in employee relations, immigration, terminations, coaching, and performance management, among others. This position requires independent judgment and discretion in interpreting and applying HR concepts and principles.
This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Through a deep understanding of the values and culture, support company-wide programs and initiatives including workforce planning, new hire onboarding, and performance management
- Provide human resources support by facilitating organization and leadership development efforts, partnering with HRBPs, managers, and employees to address the root causes of human resources issues
- Provide support with immigration requests and our global mobility program, as needed
- Improve operational efficiency and enhance value-add offerings by recommending process and customer service improvements, providing innovative solutions and major variations to established processes
- Support the business by providing insightful data analysis to leaders and departments
- Coordinate terminations, conduct exit interviews and report results to management, as needed
- Ensure that human resources policies, procedures, and practices are executed consistently, fairly and in compliance with local, state and federal law. Incorporate new and updated policies into the employee handbook.
- Assist with data entry, and collaborate with Business Systems teams on the management of human resources systems such as Workday, Culture Amp, and HireRight
- Provide oversight to ensure personnel files, records, systems, and information is current, accurate and in accordance with human resources standards
- Manage workers’ compensation claims
- Stay active in the human resources community/network to establish professional relationships, attend legal and other seminars to stay current on applicable laws
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related area is preferred
- 3 years of human resources experience with a demonstrated generalist background
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities; have strong business writing and oral communication/presentation skills; possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills in order to acquire the trust of business partners
- Ability to use/learn our tech stack including Workday, Culture Amp, Google apps, Slack, and MS Office
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.