Human Resources Business Partner Manager
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
R-2759 Human Resources Business Partner Manager (Open)
What We Are Looking For:
As a strategic partner, the Human Resource Business Partner Manager’s entire focus is to ensure we are attracting, developing, and retaining world-class talent. How do we do this? We guide, influence, and coach the leaders in the company. We act as champions, change agents, and culture stewards to ensure we are always thinking about an exceptional employee experience. And we formulate partnerships to deliver value added services to our clients that enable the business objectives of the organization.
Here’s How You’ll Make A Difference:
- Provide thought leadership to business/functional leaders on people agenda that aligns with business priorities.
- Coach leaders to improve organizational effectiveness and navigate organizational change in order to advance the business.
- Help the organization identify key talent and create development plans to further grow that talent.
- Partner with other HR internal resources to drive corporate wide people initiatives and programs.
- Assess organizational health and effectiveness on a regular basis (pulse of the org) and identify opportunities to drive improvements and efficiencies.
- Constructively challenge the status quo for purpose of improving outcomes or processes.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships.
- Must be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Resilient attitude and strong work ethic.
- A self-starter, with the ability to quickly change course and adapt to meet business needs.
- Very strong attention to detail in reporting, presentations and follow through
- Responsiveness as a strong suit.
- Positive and consistent attitude; good sense of humor is a plus!
The Fine Print:
- A BA/BS Degree is required
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in Human Resources
- PHR/SHPR/SHRM-CP certification a plus
- Workday experience preferred
- Experience developing and implementing best-in-class HR programs
- Expert knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including organizational diagnosis and design, performance management, and succession planning
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.