Human Resources Assistant
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant for the People Ops team at Clutter. This individual will be expected to support key human resources initiatives for our growing, diverse and geographically dispersed workforce, including Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation and HRIS. This ideal candidate is change agile and able to work on multiple priorities simultaneously. This individual will report directly to the Director of Human Resources.
What you’ll do:
- Process data entry and recording of all employment-related records from various forms and communications, both electronic and hard copy, into the People team HRIS system
- Own the accuracy of the HRIS system
- Provide top-notch internal customer service to employees and managers, and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Process new employee onboarding and terminations in coordination with supervisory personnel and the payroll department
- Deliver pertinent information to the payroll department to support organization’s needs to process payroll on a weekly basis and to process manual checks, retro pay requests and other payroll issues
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university (Business, HR Administration, or related field preferred)
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs)