WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
This position will provide day-to-day Workday support. This position will serve in the capacity of an administrator for Workday and will have responsibility to recommend and implement business processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations, feeds, and configuration that enable Workday to drive business alignment and maximize organizational and business performance.
The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to follow and implement a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently. We are looking for candidates who are excellent communicators and customer focused, as well as self-starting and energetic. He or she will also can deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities, with a strong desire to take on more responsibility as they grow.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Perform HRIS administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, user management, integrations, feature testing and upgrades
- Testing of HR processes during system updates/upgrades or when new functionality is implemented are key responsibilities of this position
- Collaborating with project resources in all aspects of system testing including development of test strategy documentation, creating test scripts, coordinate testing resources, compile test completion metrics, and test script execution
- Provide day-to-day Workday support in configurations, security, reports, and troubleshooting
- Supporting resolution of issues escalated; managing incidents, tracking ticket status and partnering with teams to resolve
- Assists with training for business area owners and users of Workday. Advises users on how to best use system functionality to automate work flow and troubleshoot user issues
- Supports end users with ad hoc or nonstandard batch uploads, creating reports and resolving issues with existing reports
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical documentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Three years of strong analytical/problem solving experience. Experience handling confidential information and strong MS Excel/report writing experience
- 2 years of experience with Workday
- Experience with Workday Security Administration a plus
- Experience in writing documents and executing requirements, design, development, and testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multitask effectively
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals
- Experience with web service integrations
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.