About Spring Labs:
We’re reinventing the model for data ownership and changing how information is exchanged by creating the Spring Protocol — a blockchain-based protocol that enables competitively-sensitive parties to exchange information directly, and in a fundamentally new way.
The first use cases for the Spring Protocol are focused on building a more secure and cost-effective financial services solution for credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system used today. To date, we’ve signed partnerships with more than 25 of the world’s leading fintechs and financial institutions. (You can read more about these partnerships by clicking here and here.)
Additionally, we’ve raised more than $15m in seed funding from some of the top VCs in the world, including August Capital, RRE, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Galaxy Digital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
We're a rapidly growing team of 35 entrepreneurs from backgrounds such as Snap, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Goldman Sachs, the NSA, Avant, Harvard, Deloitte, HSBC, and more, and if you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the HR Manager Role:
We are looking for a passionate HR Manager to help lead efforts in growing our teams. You will play a meaningful role in finding and hiring the people who align with our company goals and culture. You will have the opportunity to define and drive the strategic direction of our hiring teams as the company grows to meet new demands. You will use your deep experience in full-cycle recruiting to lead, mentor and train a solid and high-performing employee base.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience and increasing responsibility as an HR Generalist or HR business partner
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience supporting a studio or production environment required
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.