Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We're looking for a dynamic and experienced HR Manager to create, develop and manage HR programs for our offices in El Segundo, San Francisco, Denver, CO and Schaumburg, IL.
As our HR Manager, you will:
- Use knowledge of applicable State and Federal Employment Laws to ensure that Human Resources practices are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support.
- Manage the effective implementation of HR initiatives, policies and procedures, including compliance, performance management, training and development and compensation.
- Assist with coordination of employee training programs; conduct needs assessment, research vendors, schedule and track attendance/completion.
- Provide employee relations support, including conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling.
- Perform research in the HR field and present recommendations for change to remain competitive and/or improve existing programs.
- Create effective communication plans for employee groups when introducing new programs
- Participate in event planning and quarterly all company meetings and strive to continually maintain and improve the high morale of the company
- Evaluate feedback and develop strategies that balance the needs of employees and management with relation to employee programs and policy alignment across all of Prodege’s offices and with our remote workforce
- Partner with remote offices to enhance bridging gaps with employee programs and engagement
- Utilize data and analytics to drive improvement and implement employee programs designed around building and maintaining employee morale, engagement, increasing productivity and retention
Your qualifications include:
- 5+ years experience in a Human Resources Generalist/Manager role
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent
- PHR/SHRM certification(s) a plus
- Experience influencing and advising senior leaders on complex employment matters
- HR experience in a tech start-up or high growth company
- Extensive knowledge of Federal and CA employment law
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally well organized, detailed oriented with the ability to handle many projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and management
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs