As a People & Culture Generalist at Compass, you will champion our values and ensure that Compass is a great place to come to work everyday. You’ll be instrumental in building our growing company and People & Culture function, working with the team to align business objectives with employees and managers. You’ll brainstorm and work with a dynamic team, as well as across functions, learning and contributing in an energizing environment. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
At Compass You Will:
- Provide People & Culture / HR support to people across the business, such as swift and effective resolutions to first level employee questions on all HR topics, triage to functional HR experts as needed
- Help to coordinate key HR processes across the company, such as performance management, compensation planning, benefits and perks, employee feedback, retention.
- Maintain and update data within our HR systems and help to produce and update our data & analytics metrics dashboard, ensuring a high degree of accuracy. Consult with clients (HRBP, COEs, the Business) to understand and anticipate reporting and metrics needs, design effective solutions, provide insights from metrics and determine needs for reporting dashboards.
- Build compliance into all we do, including helping with running various audits and reports.
- Train and provide support to HR team members
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree, with a strong academic track-record, preferably in Business or HR
- Ability to travel to regional offices around 15% of the time
- 3-4 years of People / HR experience or PHR certification
- Empathetic and engaging. You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Solutions-driven. You believe there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up.
- Integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do.
- Talented. You have superior verbal and written communication skills, and represent us well in all you do.