HR Coordinator (Part-time or Full-time)
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
The Role: POPS Coordinator (part time or full time)
Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to become our next member of our growing People Operations/POPS (HR) team. Our POPS Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the POPS team with all general human resource functions, working in our El Segundo office. It's challenging, it's engaging, and it's in an industry that's evolving every single day. We put all our new employees through thorough training but if you have experience, we're eager to learn from you as well!
You Will Be
- Working on projects in various areas of HR, including:
- Payroll (support)
- Perks Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Assisting with recruiting efforts such as research, job postings, reference checks
You Must Have
- An Interest in a career in HR
- An internship in HR or a year of HR administrator or coordinator experience is ideal
- A Team player attitude and is willing to work collaboratively
- Consistent upbeat, optimistic view of things and the ability to work and learn in fun, energetic, but hard-working environment
- Exceptionally detail-oriented project management skills
- Takes direction and criticism and turns problems into creative solutions
- An Innovative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Eagerness to learn and remain knowledgeable on changes and developments in human resources
- The ability to work a minimum of 24 hours per week