Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The HR Associate will be based in Santa Monica, CA and report to the HR Manager. In this role, you will assist the TaskUs HQ PeopleFirst team with administrative duties and projects. Overall, you will provide the support needed to ensure our employees are happy!
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Answer employee questions about systems and procedures.
- Assist in special projects, including but not limited to: HR events, benefits open enrollment, audit, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Assist with benefits administration and payroll processing.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Supports employment area with personnel changes & verifications of employment.
- Facilitate onboarding process for incoming new hires.
- Day to day maintenance of the ADP WorkforceNow HRIS, including employee changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining employee files, processing documentation and records.
- Additional HR related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 2+ year of Human Resources experience.
- Experience using Google applications.
- Experience using any Human Resources Information System (HRIS), preferably ADP WorkforceNow.
- Experience using DocuSign a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written/verbal.
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for producing results.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, adapt to changes in the work environment, identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, prioritize responsibilities to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
Some of our RIDICULOUS perks include:
- Dog friendly office – we even have a dog park within walking distance of our office!
- Competitive health benefits
- Annual professional development stipend
- Laundry, wellness, cellphone & home internet reimbursements
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours to keep you recharged
- Work from home and summer Fridays
- Weekly lunches & a fully stocked kitchen / fridge
- Mindfulness meditation lessons
- A completely employee centric culture
- Relentless focus on experimentation
To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.