In-House Sales Recruiter
BloomNation is looking for a dynamic Sales Recruiter to find the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You are responsible for sourcing the best and brightest sales talent and guiding them through our hiring process. BloomNation is disrupting a $35 billion fragmented industry that has been controlled by antiquated brokers. The Recruiter will have the opportunity to directly affect the bottom line of small business across the country. Rewarding!
· Recruitment of entry level sales reps for growing inside sales team (should also be comfortable w/ recruitment for other functions: customer success, marketing, tech, etc.)
· Coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including applicant sourcing, screening, and interviewing
· Provide a best in class candidate experience, always identifying means of improvement
· Advise hiring managers on interviewing best practices
· Partner to build recruitment strategies to fill each department’s current need
· Provide weekly reporting on staffing activities, applicant flow, time to hire and recruitment for all owned roles
· Must have experience with recruiting sales reps specifically (solid LA-based sales network preferred)
· 2+ years of full cycle recruitment OR sourcing experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
· Unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting/producing results
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced/changing environment.
BloomNation is the Etsy for local florists.
Imagine if McDonald's was your only option for ordering food online. Ridiculous as the scenario may sound, it's exactly how the online floral industry operates today. The overwhelming bulk of online floral transactions go through a small handful of major "wire services" (FTD, 1800Flowers, Teleflora, etc.) that rolled up the floral industry in the early days of the internet by offering a generic set of bouquets, regardless of which florist fulfills the order. The problems are numerous: designs are lowest common denominator, florists receive only a small portion of what you pay & so must fulfill your order using their cheapest or dying flowers, the wire service middleman reduces accountability, and what you order is often not what you receive.
Enter BloomNation. We're able to provide consumers more unique bouquets, better value for your money, and higher quality flowers by bringing local artisan florists online. The opportunity we're pursuing is very rare: a huge badly broken market and a solution for which the industry is clamoring. Our marketplace makes the experience better for both consumers and local florists. Finances aside, we make the world more unique & interesting while helping local businesses thrive.
Team and Culture
Our team is backed by the best investors in the industry including Ronny Conway, Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.). We are still early enough that options matter... a lot... We are recruiting Silicon Beach's top talent as we rapidly scale up our still small (~40 person) team. Join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart & if you want to own and be a leader in your area of expertise. If you're passionate, energetic, and easy to work with you will thrive here.