Head of Talent Acquisition
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
How will you contribute to PatientPop?
The Head of Talent Acquisition is a critical role in defining and leading PatientPop’s talent acquisition strategy to support our rapid growth. As a senior leader this role will ensure we attract and hire the right people by identifying talent gaps, develop recruiting strategies and programs that ensure an ongoing pipeline of top talent, diversity and employer branding, and scaling a team to deliver against our aggressive hiring plans.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create a strategic plan to help us operate at scale and efficiency for the business and talent acquisition function
- Align business priorities with recruiting priorities to determine long-term growth strategy for the company, and track and report progress to the executive team
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to the recruiting team
- Build a strong, credible relationship with senior leaders, hiring managers and critical stakeholders, operating as trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and trainings necessary to scale and support the recruiting function
- Develop and implement workforce planning, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights
Who will be successful in this role?
We are looking for someone with 7+ years of recruiting and leadership experience with at least a few years managing teams at a rapidly growing company. Proven success with technical and engineering recruiting is a must, as well as experience with senior level and executive recruiting. You should have experience managing a high-volume requisition load with competing demands, you are capable of managing immediate priorities while anticipating future needs and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and leading others through change. We value team success and a good fit will be someone who is a strong team player who emphasizes team success over individual success.
Why is this important to us?
To win and keep our customers love we obsess over efficiency and the ability to understand our clients. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion and can lead a team to bring top talent through the door to achieve these goals.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.