Arrowroot Capital is a growth equity firm based in Santa Monica, California. We invest in growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) and internet software.
Arrowroot is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to provide recruitment and sourcing support to our internal team and to our portfolio companies. This newly created position, located in our Santa Monica, CA office, will be pivotal to the success of our internal talent team and will contribute directly to the success and growth of our portfolio companies.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience in sourcing and recruitment and be able to coordinate projects in an organized and thorough manner. S/he excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with multiple competing priorities.
This position is a great opportunity to gain a broad range of experience within a private equity firm. You will be part of an energetic team with the opportunity to contribute to a growing firm.
- Manage and maintain internal ATS
- Coordinate and work on special projects for internal Talent Acquisition team
- Master our unique recruitment process and partner with our internal Talent Acquisition team and portfolio companies to assist in strategically filling open positions in mid-level engineering, sales/marketing and operations roles
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruiting tools to identify untapped markets and unlock new sourcing strategies
- Seamlessly guide candidates through the interview process ensuring that every candidate experiences our collaborative nature and award-winning culture
- Conduct phone screens; provide thorough, and intuitive, verbal and written feedback; and track your recruiting / sourcing efforts
- Build a dynamic candidate pipeline that can be drawn from as needs arise
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in high-growth, software companies (a mix of agency and in-house experience a plus)
- A positive, confident and approachable demeanor; connecting with people is second nature
- Experience developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies to engage candidates in multiple geographic locations; creative thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to juggle multiple open positions at a given time; superior time management, organization and execution skills
- Familiarity with general compensation structures, as well as typical sales incentive programs
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills; fostering a positive and inviting experience for candidates and clients alike
- Significant experience sourcing passive candidates with LinkedIn Recruiter, applicant tracking systems, HRIS’ and other recruiting tools
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Bachelor’s degree (with a strong academic record) or graduate degree
Commensurate with experience; competitive base salary, bonus and excellent benefits