Candidate Experience Coordinator
We’re looking for a Candidate Experience Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team at Procore. In this role, you’ll manage the day-to-day logistics, scheduling, and administration for the Talent Acquisition Department.
As a leading representative of the hiring experience at Procore, you’ll interact with candidates, new employees, and current Procorians ensuring they all have a positive experience throughout our hiring process. As a successful Candidate Experience Coordinator, you have previous high-volume scheduling experience, are remarkably organized, possess exceptional communication skills, and take pride in having a customer service oriented mindset. You have acute attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to quickly shift gears to manage competing priorities, and enjoy helping build a rapidly growing SaaS organization.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Manage candidates’ onsite experience including greeting candidates or guests, conducting tours, ensuring interviews begin and end on time, and guiding candidates between meetings
- Establish rapport with candidates and hiring managers during the interview process
- Distribute candidate and hiring panel information
- Support the administration of Procore’s Applicant Tracking System - Greenhouse
- Arrange candidate travel as needed
- Support special projects, research, and Talent events as needed
- 20-50% of your day will consist of conducting walking tours for candidates and meeting with hiring teams across our campus
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years in a professional environment (including internships, volunteer work)
- Thorough understanding of Google Applications
- Previous scheduling experience preferred
- Respect for confidential information
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Genuine curiosity about people, online networks, and technology
- Intrinsic drive for success - we are growing quickly and you will be trusted to make informed decisions
- Team-oriented, optimistic nature - we are a small team built of encouraging, open, and willing collaborators
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.