Benefits and Wellness Lead
What You'll Do
- Develop and administer a global wellness program.
- Create and present engaging and digestible benefits/wellness content to be delivered to large and small audiences.
- Manage external vendor relationships, including benefit carriers, brokers, and service providers.
- Act as project manager for annual benefits renewal.
- Develop employee communication related to benefits and wellness programs.
- Act as main point of contact for all benefit and wellness related inquires.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory mandates and legislation (ERISA, HRC, HIPPA, COBRA, IRS, DOL and CMS) at all times.
- Partner with the People Systems Lead on all benefit integrations with our HRIS System.
- Evaluate effectiveness of benefit and wellness programs through engagement and cost analysis.
- Track and coordinate benefits for FMLA, LOA, WC and STD leave. Including monthly reporting, processing claims, auditing premiums, and eligibility.
- Monitor trends in employee benefit plans to remain competitive.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 years of benefit management/wellness experience.
- Must be familiar with computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience creating and implementing wellness strategies and programs.
- High level of comfort presenting complex topics in a digestible manner.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid paced and dynamic business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.