Associate Director, HR Operations
Associate Director, HR Operations
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as an Associate Director, HR Operations. This lead role will be responsible for overseeing, and executing projects to improve, the company’s day-to-day HR operations, including compensation, benefits administration, HR systems, payroll, compliance, recruiting and functional HR support. This individual will have strong project management skills and will know how to efficiently and effectively implement programs to improve tactical HR functions. You will also play a critical role in overseeing and ensuring that day-to-day operational HR functions run smoothly and seamlessly. This role reports to the Head of Human Resources.
What you'll do:
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of HR operations
- Develop and implement programs to improve HR efficiency, effectiveness and compliance
- Work with HR leadership to define and develop plans to execute on business objectives
- Plan, develop and implement changes to compensation programs and procedures
- Collaborate with HR leadership and the HR team to develop and implement recruiting and employee life-cycle strategies
- Work with legal to develop, implement and maintain requisite company policies and compliance programs
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of relevant experience in HR operations, including HR systems, compensation, organizational planning, benefits administration, compliance, recruiting, employee life-cycle and the rollout of HR operational programs
- Experience in a fast-paced, technology space, preferably in a start-up or growing environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Great attention to detail
- Solid analytical, project management, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solutions oriented—willing to take on new challenges and get the job done.
- Collaborative and willing to get your hands dirty
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of the top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role in forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.