Vice President, International Strategy and Growth
FabFitFun is more than just a subscription box. It’s a full lifestyle membership, complementing its quarterly, custom curated box with a vast scope of member benefits, including FFFTV, an engaged community of over one million members, exclusive sales, wholly-owned brands like ISH Beauty and Summer & Rose, the FFFStyle clothing service, and more. FFF is building a collective value proposition that is hard to match. Since 2013, FabFitFun’s subscription base has grown exponentially year over year in the U.S. and Canada, it has recently closed its Series A Funding and began to offer its membership to UK residents.
In this newly created role, the VP, International Strategy and Growth will spearhead development and implementation of the company’s international expansion initiatives. Partnering with the Executive Team and other stakeholders across the company, this position will play a central role in charting and executing on the company’s roadmap for opening new markets.
- Identify, create the business case for, and prioritize the target markets for FFF international expansion
- Develop a game plan for and approach to new markets that aligns with the overall company business strategy and that isbased on analysis of competitive landscape, consumer and cultural trends, local ecommerce and buying habits, and logistical and compliance considerations
- Create budgets, KPIs and manage the P&L for international expansion initiatives
- Project manage cross-functional teams for execution of international expansion initiatives
- Identify and develop strategic relationships and partnerships necessary or useful to international expansion initiatives
- Act as a thought partner to senior leadership on business expansion opportunities and challenges
- Frame decisions with well-researched and compelling analytics, critical thinking, and strategic recommendations
- Build, mentor and manage an International Expansion Team
- Proven success in launching and expanding a U.S. ecommerce or consumer product business into international territories
- Accomplished track record of negotiating strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and/or vendor relationships within the global marketplace
- Demonstrated ability as a thought leader with change management and project management experience
- Extensive years of experience in global market research and analysis, and strategic business planning
- Ability to interact with key internal stakeholders, build strong relationships at all levels of the organization, and understand business imperatives
- Recognized leadership, managerial and coaching skills to build and empower a growing and prospering team
- Superior analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field, preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; including the ability to create and conduct executive level presentations
Founded in 2010 by Co-CEOs Daniel and Michael Broukhim and Editor-in-Chief Katie Rosen Kitchens, FabFitFun is a lifestyle membership that inspires women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery. Its flagship product, the FabFitFun Box, delivers a curated collection of full-size products across beauty, fashion, wellness, fitness, home, technology and beyond – each season. In addition to the box, FabFitFun members receive access to FabFitFunTV, a streaming video service that offers on-demand workouts; daily lifestyle content; the FabFitFun online Community; members-only shopping experiences like add-ons, warehouse sales, capsule collections and a perks dashboard, and the FabFitFun mobile app. Join FabFitFun by visiting fabfitfun.com and follow us on Instragram: @wearefabfitfun.