How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Administer the employee expense reimbursement system (SAP Concur). Manage all correspondence with employees related to Concur, as well as the T&E process and policy.
- Create and maintain Concur on-boarding documents, support employees with training and provide answers to questions.
- Review all travel and entertainment expenses, monitor reimbursements and ensure such expenses are valid in accordance with the Company’s T&E policy.
- Review expense reports submitted through Concur to ensure expenses are properly recorded in the general ledger, as well as verify receipts against expenses.
- Maintain the employee expense reimbursement system, including activating/deactivating users to ensure proper department and approval hierarchy.
- Create an on and off boarding process checklist for employees and ensure changes to Concur are completed timely and accurately.
- Communicate and facilitate system updates to ensure all issues and upcoming enhancements are resolved.
- Assist with collecting and attaching receipts, coding and monitoring spend on Company credit cards.
- Perform payment reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Assist with preparing month-end accruals related to travel & entertainment expenses.
- Provide information and support for annual audits, including expense approvals and receipts.
- Assess and document all processes and procedures related to the T&E process; recommend improvements.
- Assist Senior Accountant with projects, enhancements, reporting, metrics and other tasks as assigned.
- Submit cases with Concur Customer Support and work through resolution of problems as needed.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2+ years of experience managing an employee expense reimbursement process
- Experience administering an employee expense reimbursement system required (SAP Concur Travel and Expense Management software a plus)
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or business-related field a plus
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact independently with both internal partners and external suppliers at all staff levels
- Ability to learn and execute effectively
- Proficient knowledge in Excel
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to facilitate changes as situations require