Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
We are looking to fill an entry level accounting position on their Finance team.
Centerfield is seeking a Staff Accountant responsible for providing accounting support within Centerfield’s Finance Department. You will enter daily transactions in to the general ledger system, ensure files are complete and maintained as needed, handle accounts payable duties, and assist other accounting personnel. You’ll will be a part of a team that includes over 100 years combined experience driving significant profit online.
- Assist in preparing consolidated internal financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Process and enter daily credit card transactions
- Enter accounts receivable billable numbers based on internal reports
- Match and organize received invoices to internal reports
- Process received invoices for payment
- Manage a weekly check run from processing to mailing
- Maintain and organize all vendor files
- Enter and send customer invoices based on internal reports
- Receive payments and process deposits
- Contact and collect delinquent accounts
- Research, track and resolve any accounting problems
- Compile daily performance data and prepare a variety of reports
- Maintain and organize accounting files and agreements
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Centerfield’s Accounting positions are paid competitive annual salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-2 Years of Accounting/bookkeeping knowledge
- Experience working with Intacct a plus
- Familiarity with basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Well organized
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Why Centerfield?
- Competitive salary and profit sharing bonus (plus commission for media buyers)
- 401K match
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings and events (Ball games, BBQ’s, parties, etc.)