Sourcing Manager, Procurement
We’re looking for a Sourcing Manager to join our Procurement team. In this role, you’ll provide sourcing and procurement support for our revenue teams: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Business Development, and Revenue Operations.
To be successful in this role, you're energized by working in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You have a growth mentality and crave learning opportunities to build and expand your skill set. You’re a natural leader who leads with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain positive partnerships with key vendors by negotiating mutually beneficial high-value purchasing agreements
- Strategize and execute successful sourcing strategies through relationships with key stakeholders
- Leverage spend data to identify vendors and categories of spend to drive RFX activities
- Develop sourcing strategies to support cross-functional team objectives
- Support projects from development to execution by liaising between internal stakeholders, vendors, legal, and security/IT teams
- Ensure internal procurement processes and finance/accounting standards are compliant
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure specifications meet company expectations
- Adjust negotiation strategy to account for the comparative negotiating ability of both outside vendors and stakeholders within the company
- Utilize benchmarks and experience to optimize cost and improve service
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in a procurement or sourcing department; preferably at high growth company with international expansion
- Experience working in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Sales roles is a plus
- Experience leading multiple concurrent projects from ideation to completion
- Experience developing recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Experience with a purchase requisition software like Coupa
- Ability to ask difficult questions, challenge stakeholder requirements, and identify unforeseen issues in sourcing projects
- Ability to use financial analysis to support business-driven decisions
- Ability to creativity drive long term cost savings and ensure vendors deliver on mutually agreed outcomes
- Possession of stellar interpersonal skills with the ability to train others on procurement policies, processes, and systems
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.