Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. This individual will be a member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO. This individual will be responsible for management of all planning processes and recurring financial review processes. This individual will ensure that all inputs for financial cycles are completed timely and accurately, with a significant focus on process efficiency, optimization and standardization.
- Manage the generation of key financial inputs for all financial planning cycles including annual operating plan, quarterly forecasts, monthly forecasts & updates and long-term plan
- Report directly to CEO; as key member of the leadership team
- Align financial policies and procedures with company objectives
- Oversee global finance management – Four business entities across the globe
- Develop and manage all budgeting and forecasting models with full reporting responsibilities for finance and accounting functions
- Prepare financial reporting to parent company, clients, and banks
- Oversee vendor and cash flow management
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis
- Be responsible for annual bonus calculations for eligible employees as well as quarterly bonus analysis for eligible employees
- Work closely with leadership team members in cross-department capacity
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in finance/accounting, strategic and business planning, and financial modeling along with previous experience managing staff
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Strong ability to lead and take ownership
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of staff and management
MatchCraft is a global provider of search engine marketing (SEM) technology that enables large-scale sales organizations to provision local SEM solutions for high volumes of small and medium sized businesses. MatchCraft’s mission is to be the best in the world at providing scalable, local marketing solutions online and via mobile devices. The company’s sophisticated technology platform provides a full suite of solutions combined with product, sales, marketing and strategy support for online directories, Yellow Page Publishers, newspapers, and digital agencies.
Founded in 1998, MatchCraft has been a pioneer in local search marketing and has always focused exclusively on delivering solutions through reseller clients, with more than 6,000 sales representatives and local marketing consultants actively selling our products.
MatchCraft values collaboration.
Integrity is a core component to MatchCraft’s mission – integrity in our products, services and culture continue to help MatchCraft succeed as a leader in the Digital Marketing space.
MatchCraft promotes diversity and inclusivity in all forms, which helps to shape the company culture and industry leading products we create.
A Few of Our Awesome Perks:
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision packages
- 401(k) + match – We care about your future
- $1000 Continued Education fund each year
- We value a casual, collaborative and flexible environment
- Creating market leading software in a hands-on environment that encourages learning
- Working with highly knowledgeable Software Engineers and Product Developers
- Having your work be quickly used around the world
- Developing expertise in Internet advertising