Senior Financial Analyst
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. With facilities across North American, Europe and Australia, our Creative Services businesses offer film and digital solutions for physical production (Dailies), digital production (VFX) and post-production (Color). The key brands within the Creative Artists Groups include Company 3, Stereo D, Method Studios, Beast, EFILM, Encore, and others.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to fill a Senior Financial Analyst position largely supporting the 3D Conversion & Animation business.
This role will be located in Burbank, CA.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This person will be the primary financial and strategic support for 3D Conversion & Animation businesses and provide inputs to the FP&A finance lead for consolidation.
Strategic and Ad Hoc Projects
• With the direction of the FP&A finance lead, perform decision analyses pertaining to strategic options for the businesses.
• Calculate growth initiatives and margin improvement impacts
Financial Planning and Analysis.
• Provide primary support to the departmental finance lead in preparing the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for the 3D Conversion & Animation businesses, which include the Profit & Loss and Cash Flow forecasts.
• Preparation of the Capital Expenditure budget for the businesses.
• Preparation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts to Corporate
• Management and administration of Media and Entertainment tax credit application
• All aspects of financial reporting (monthly management accounts and reporting pack, annual budgeting, quarterly and monthly forecasting)
• Assist with managing various ad hoc requests from the Corporate Accounting and the FP&A Teams
• B.A./B.S. required; ideally in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics
• Prior work experience in related business preferred, ideally 2+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst or is already a Senior Financial Analyst
• Strong analytical, organization and Excel skills with the ability to identify and report KPIs
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to operate in a senior executive environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.