Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we are looking for:
Zwift is growing fast and we're looking to expand our Finance team. The Senior Accountant will work closely with the Financial Controller to support various functions of the Finance Department.
- Assist with the BigCommerce and Seko integration with Intacct.
- Oversee daily and monthly close processes for E-commerce functions.
- Coordinate and lead the annual physical inventory count.
- Perform inventory account reconciliations, investigate discrepancies, and enter adjustments when necessary related to E-Commerce activities.
- Ensure BigCommerce, AvaTax, and Seko's reporting all reconcile and orders are flowing accurately.
- Prepare and submit sales tax and VAT returns on timely basis.
- Assist with annual financial audits.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Positive attitude with willingness to take on special projects.
- High energy and ability to multi-task in a busy work environment.
- Extremely strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills - must be able to recognize problems, ascertain how/why. problem is occurring, and propose solutions/fixes to keep problem from recurring.
- Ability to work in a fluid environment where every day may present new situations requiring new solutions.
- Ability to test and document processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance required.
- Three (3+) years of accounting experience.
- CPA is preferred but not required.
- Intacct and BigCommerce experience preferred.
- Intermediate Excel and general computer skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management.
- Familiarity with sales tax and VAT administration a plus.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, general accounting processes and internal controls.