Sales Commission Analyst
ServiceTitan is looking for a Sales Commission Analyst to join our growing FP&A team. Partnering closely with our HR, Sales and Payroll departments, the Analyst will manage sales compensation plan administration, commission system administration, and reporting. The financial analyst will be responsible for calculating commissions and ensuring commission payouts are accurate and timely. The ideal candidate is detail and process oriented, ethical, analytical, proactive, collaborative and self-motivated.
This position is based at our headquarters in Glendale, CA. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Maintain our new commission management system (Performio), including setting up new participants, new plans, amending plans, confirming compensation plans are built and transactions are mapped correctly
- Challenge the status-quo and think outside the box to design better, more efficient processes and build scale into our monthly commission process.
- Ensure that monthly commission calculations are prepared accurately, on time, and in line with the different commission plans
- Submit commission payments to payroll in a timely manner
- Calculate monthly commission accruals and submit to Accounting
- Assist with ASC 606 implementation with respect to capitalization of commissions
- Support the development, implementation, communication and administration of new commission or incentive programs, plans, policies, and quotas.
- Provide superior customer service to the sales organization when resolving difficult and sensitive issues
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and special projects
- Hold weekly office hours for the global sales team to provide guidance and insight into commission plans, calculations, statements, and any other ad hoc questions.
- Perform audits to ensure accurate data entry/file imports by the processing team.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- 3-5 years in a Finance, Accounting, or Sales Operations Analyst role
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Hands on experience administering Performio/Xactly on any other commission software is preferred
- Experience with administering and analyzing complex commission plans is preferred
- Ability to organize and summarize large volumes of data in Excel
- Results-driven and comfortable handling multiple deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable and able to effectively communicate and work with all levels and across functional departments
- Proficient with financial software applications including strong Excel skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in time sensitive situations
- Team player who also works well independently
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017