We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Royalty Clerk. In this role, you will be processing license income receipts received from other companies. Payments related to those statements must be processed as income, and if applicable, royalty amounts must be shared with relevant UMG Artists/Participants to insure compliance with UMG contracts. The right candidate will have a passion for music and be hungry to learn and grow in the business of music.
• Process licensing income receipts
• Process adjustments to the Royalty System
• Input data into TRACS System and link them to the appropriate contracts
• Other duties as required
• Interest in working in a financial environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail orientated work
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical background
• 4-year college degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.