We’re looking for a Revenue Coordinator to support the Office of the CRO team. In this role, you’ll support a range of projects in a fast-paced environment, always looking for the most productive and efficient way to accomplish your objectives. As a successful Revenue Coordinator, you’re a strong communicator with outstanding social and communication (written and verbal) skills, and possess the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
This exciting career opportunity is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
What you’ll do:
- Perform diverse administrative duties and manage an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
- Collaborate with all executive assistants and coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Sit in on meetings as requested, take minutes, respond to any questions, and manage next steps
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Create and maintain strong and collaborative relationships within the entire revenue organization (including Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing)
- Manage the execution of special projects and research projects
- Conduct errands that provide organizational support
- Supply chain and ordering:
- Manage business card orders for the team
- Track and order purchase of incentives Account Executives gift to prospects
- Assistance with the organization of SWAG items for the Sales team
- Gift ordering
- Lunch runs for the team
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in an administrative or personal support
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant executive meetings
- Experience with Google Apps is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and exquisite attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy the administrative challenges of managing high-level executives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A curious attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to be resourceful, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence to both internal and external contacts
- Comfort engaging in basic accounting practices
- Experience with expense approvals preferred
- Facility with basic graphic design work
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred for this position.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.