Procurement Operations Specialist
Procore is seeking a Procurement Operations Specialist to support the Procurement team’s company-wide policies, processes, and projects. This individual will support existing defined processes for the team, work with other team members to develop improvements to existing and new processes through project management, and train company wide employees on procurement systems.
What you'll do:
- Carry out tactical purchases via internal ticket system leveraging purchasing card or requisition for the I.T. department per defined internal procedures
- Manage the company corporate card program including application management, monthly compliance reporting, communications, and credit limit management
- Partner with the Director, Procurement to build a new process for tracking and communicating upcoming software renewals to internal stakeholders
- Identify inefficiencies in existing processes and make recommendations to Director, Procurement on how to implement improvements
- Coordinate the timeline, structure, check ins, and reporting of the team’s OKR (Goal Setting) process to drive alignment for the Procurement team on priorities and how they align to
- Own the vendor life cycle (from vendor onboarding to vendor deactivation) for our vendor base in Coupa to ensure we optimize the experience of our vendors.
- Maximize automated invoice submission from our vendors by active communications to our vendor base
- Manage employee facing training content, and lead training with internal stakeholders on procurement processes and systems
- Assist with building reports on purchasing processes and sourcing engagements leveraging excel
- Participate in other projects to support the Procurement team as needed
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in an accounting, finance, or procurement department; preferably at a software or technology company
- Experience with a Procure to Pay software like Coupa a plus
- Familiarity with excel
- Willingness to learn new systems, processes and an ability to catch on quickly
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to train others on policies
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.