The FP&A team at ServiceTitan is small, but growing, as it implements a business partner model across the Company, partnering closely with internal stakeholders. Senior leadership depends on this highly-visible team's timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
Want to work for a great team? We want to work with you as well, so become a Titan! This position supports the Payroll Manager, day-to-day payroll operations for both domestic and international payroll. Assist with all aspects of payroll reporting, timekeeping, records maintenance and various special projects.
What you'll do:
- Assist with day to day operations, regular semi-monthly and off cycle payroll process
- Data entry/review and audit of timekeeping records for compliance with established standards
- Maintain and update employee payroll records; Tax, FLSA and UTM
- Provide user support for the UTM- a web based timekeeping system
- Extract time records and process payroll information within Ultimate Software to ensure timely and accurate payment of employees
- Prepare custom reports following each pay period
- GTN calculations and reporting
- Partner with HR for people data, compliance updates and reporting
- Other various duties which assist the accounting/finance group can also be assigned
- Effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Take ownership for resolving issues that arise and use the experience as an opportunity for the collective team
What you'll need:
- Have 2+ years of payroll experience. UltiPro software experience is a plus
- Must be extremely proficient with excel and google docs
- Worked with a payroll size of 500+ employees and able to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills to partner and build collaborative working relationships
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality is a must
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented, strong focus on data accuracy, high sense of urgency and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadline
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017